Planning scheme information

Search for: Search | Cancel

Search Hints:

Searching for an amendment by the amendment number:
When searching for amendment numbers, use the full 3 digit number. For example to find the amendment number "C3" enter "C003".

Text search:
To search for any other text, enter the text in the space provided and click on Search or press the Enter key. For example if you are looking for planning scheme amendment information for a particular municipality or locality, enter the name of the planning scheme (eg. "Port Phillip") or the name of the locality (eg. "South Melbourne").

If you know the name of the planning authority, enter the name in the space provided (eg. "Bayside City Council").

You can also search for multiple words. There are different methods for searching for multiple words. Quotations marks must be used to distinguish between the different methods. For example:

This search facility is not case sensitive.

For assistance with navigating Planning Scheme Amendments Online or general planning enquiries, please contact:
Information Victoria on 1300 366 356 (local call cost).

For more detailed information about planning scheme amendments, please contact the relevant or

Planning Home

Department of Environment; Land; Water & Planning, Victoria, Australia

State Government of Victoria, link to Victorian Government Home